LAST UPDATED WEDNESDAY 10 FEBRUARY 2021
Committed to keeping the fun times safe.
Venues NSW, owner and operator of WIN Stadium and WIN Entertainment Centre, is committed to the safety, health and wellbeing of all guests, employees, contractors, and visitors by implementing measures to help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
In accordance with Government health requirements, a COVID-19 Safety Plan has been developed and is continually updated depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time. Initiatives in place to help stop the spread include:
- Operating under reduced seating capacity. Empty seats are distributed throughout the venue, however you may have people seated next to you.
- Reduced capacity within function spaces, as well as smaller meeting rooms and office spaces, as per the 4 or 2 square metre rule as mandated at the time. Smaller spaces are sign posted with the maximum room capacity.
- Entry strictly limited to the gate or door printed on your ticket.
- Floor decals in high traffic areas, as well as signage throughout the venues, promoting physical distancing of 1.5 metres with people outside of your immediate group.
- Communication to avoid non-essential movement around the venue by remaining seated unless purchasing food and beverage or using the rest room.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available upon entry and in various accessible locations throughout the venues.
- Signage displayed in amenities promoting the practice of good hand hygiene throughout the venues.
- Digital tickets for entry into an event.
- Signage displayed in amenities promoting the practice of covering your cough throughout the venues.
- No cash facilities at the venues. All transactions will be by contactless card.
- Each ticket transaction / redemption process will include the capture of the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes.
- Service NSW QR Codes are positioned throughout the venues and guests are strongly encouraged to check-in at ticketed events, as well as to download and use the Government’s COVIDSafe App.[LT1]
- All staff, contractors and visitors to the venues are required to check-in via a QR Code and temperature checks are taken. Anyone recording a temperature of 37.2 degrees Celsius or higher is not permitted to enter the venues.
- Anyone who resides or has visited any identified hot spots is not permitted to enter the venues. Please visit the NSW Government website for locations with reported cases.
- As per Public Health Orders at the time, and written advice from NSW Health, a face mask may be required whilst attending the event. Disposable face masks will be made available to anyone who is unable to supply their own.
Increased cleaning and disinfecting of all high-touch areas.
COVID-19 CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- All guests must adhere to the Venues NSW COVID-19 Conditions of Entry.
- If a person is suffering from or displaying any COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, runny nose, muscle pain, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea), Venues NSW reserves the right to refuse entry to or exclude that person from the venue.
- WIN Stadium COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
- WIN Entertainment Centre COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
As restrictions and guidelines change, the information on this page will be updated. Venues NSW recommends you check back to this page prior to your visit. If you have any questions or access requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.