Big Camp OutBuy Tickets
|On Sale Date||Friday 6 September 2019 at 8:00am|
The Fathering Project is for the benefit of the kids, they know that a fathers’ impact on a child is profound. Their aim is to inspire and equip fathers and father figures to engage with their kids. READ MORE
The Big Camp Out offers fathers and father figures the chance to spend quality one-on-one time with their child in a unique camping experience. On Saturday 2 November, you will be able to camp under the stars at WIN Stadium and make memories to last a lifetime!
Come along to get involved in all kinds of fun activities, enjoy BBQ's and spend quality time with your kids!
Tickets go on sale 8am Friday 6 September!
|1 Adult + 1 Child||$80|
|1 Adult + 2 Children||$100|
For Dads and Kids (aged 5 - 18 years)
All meals, oodles of quality father-child time, a money-can't-buy chance to sleep on the WIN Stadium playing field, heaps of fun activities and entertainment (and prizes to be won!).
- Frisbee golf.
- Stomp rockets.
- Paper planes from top of grandstand.
- Blind fold sports.
- Professional athlete meet, greet and play session.
- A tent (max size 5x5 meters).
- Your overnight bag including clothing and footwear that you can play in (casual or sports attire with enclosed shoes).
Parking is limited - we encourage arranging someone drop you off at the Stadium so you can stress less and dive right into the fun!
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- 2pm Gates open and tents pitched.
- 3pm Meet, Greet & Play with Sydney Thunder, AFL South Coast - including prizes and face painting.
- 4:30pm Father & child activities.
- 6:30pm Dinner.
- 7:30pm Chill out time.
- 7:00am Breakfast.
- 8:00am Tents down.
- 8:45am Father & child activities.
- 11:00 Finish.