Cancer Council presents Stars Of WollongongBuy Tickets
Join Wollongong's business owners and local personalities – our Stars – as they light up the dance floor with local dance teachers to raise funds for Cancer Council.
Our Stars consist of business and local community leaders who will learn to dance with the help of our fabulously talented dance teachers.
In honour of it being our 7th year of hosting Stars of Wollongong - Get ready for a night of fun, DANCING, food, raffles, auctions, and specular entertainment all in the name of working towards a cancer-free future.
With 1 in 2 Australians diagnosed with cancer by the age of 85, the money raised from this event will go towards Cancer Council NSW and their world-class cancer research, prevention programs, advocacy, and support services to help those affected by cancer at every point in their journey.
5:30pm Main Doors Open
6:00pm Show Starts
Please note, all times are approximate and subject to change.
All tickets will be issued via Ticketmaster. For further information, please read Ticketmaster Mobile Ticket.
Venues NSW, owner and operator of WIN Entertainment Centre, is committed to the safety, health and wellbeing of all guests. In accordance with Government health requirements, a COVID-19 Safety Plan has been developed and is continually updated depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time. Due to COVID-19 additional venue restrictions will apply:
- Wash hands and sanitise regularly
- Stay home if you're feeling unwell
- No cloaking facilities are available. Do not bring bulky items
- Follow directions of venue staff
- All attendees agree to abide by the Public Health Order in place at the time. This may involve being required to wear a face mask to attend the event
- All attendees agree that they are aware of the current NSW Health advice in respect to exposure sites and travel restrictions