St George Illawarra Dragons vs South Sydney RabbitohsBuy Tickets
|On Sale Date||Friday 9 July 2021 at 10:00am|
WIN Stadium welcomes back the South Sydney Rabbitohs to face off against St George Illawarra for the first time in a decade in this crucial clash on the road to finals football.
1:30pm Gates Open
3:00pm Kick Off
- Fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time while public transport continues to operate at CovidSafe capacities to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- Drive with your group and use nearby local parking. Allow extra travel time as traffic may be heavier than usual. You can find real-time updates on traffic conditions at livetraffic.com
- If you have to catch public transport, plan ahead at transportnsw.info and allow plenty of extra travel time – remember it’s mandatory to wear a face mask when travelling on services in the Greater Sydney, Blue Mountains, Central Coast and Wollongong areas. Fans are encouraged to keep their masks on until they reach their seats inside the stadium.
- Trains run regularly to Wollongong on the South Coast Line which is within walking distance of WIN Stadium.
- Remember you'll need to use an Opal card or contactless payment method when travelling to and from the game on public transport. Register your details via the Opal website or app ahead of time.
- Look for the ‘green dots’ on-board services to find the safest places to sit or stand and check real-time capacity indicators where available as you may need to wait for the next service with available capacity.
- Additional measures and staff will be in place around transport hubs and the stadium to safely manage crowds arriving and leaving the game so please be patient, practise physical distancing while in queues and follow the directions of staff on site.
St George Illawarra Dragons vs South Sydney Rabbitohs
Saturday 31 July, 3:00pm
Grab your tickets online at Ticketmaster.com.au or at the WIN Stadium Box Office weekdays between 10:00am and 4:00pm. On sale Friday 9 July 2021, 10:00am.