Stars of Wollongong
Join Wollongong’s brightest stars as they dance for cancer
Stars of Wollongong is back for 2021 with a whole new squad of local personalities who are ready to put their talent to the test to dance for cancer!
Our Stars consist of business and local community leaders who will learn to dance in 10 weeks with the help of our fabulously talented dance teachers. Get ready for a night of fun, DANCING, raffles, auctions and specular entertainment all in the name of working towards a cancer-free future.
With 1 in 2 Australians diagnosed with cancer by the age of 85, the money raised from this event will go towards Cancer Council NSW and their world-class cancer research, prevention programs, advocacy, and support services to help those affected by cancer at every point in their journey.
It is through events like Stars of Wollongong that allows Cancer Council to provide local people in the Illawarra with the cancer support and information that they need such as in home help, accommodation services and transport to treatment.
Meet the Stars
Thirteen lucky stars are joining forces for this year's Dance for Cancer. Announced at an event launch on Wednesday 10 March, the local identities are:
- Dr Arunima Gupta from Wollongong Diagnostics
- Harry Stefanou from WHK Commercial
- Leah Mitchell from Leah Mitchell Floral
- Travis Machan from MMJ
- Stu Butler from Ride for Hope
- Mia DeVries from The Fox & The Hair
- Kylie Sharman from NSW Fire & Rescue
- Rebecca Dunning from SUP Shellharbour
- Dr Matthew Threadgate from Matthew Threadgate Urology
- Liam Hammond from Inner Athlete
- Lyndal Rogers from i98
- Corey Hammond from WIN Network
- Ashleigh Tullis from Illawarra Mercury
6:00pm Event Start
11:30pm Event Concludes
Please note, all times are approximate and subject to change
Stars of Wollongong
Saturday 5 June 2021 at 6:00pm
Grab your tickets online at Ticketmaster.com.au or at WIN Stadium Box Office weekdays between 10:00am and 4:00pm - On sale date coming soon