Street Beatz Hip Hop Mid-Year ConcertBuy Tickets
|On Sale Date||Monday 7 June 2021 at 12:00pm|
CONFIDENCE. COMMUNITY. INDIVIDUALITY.
The Street Beatz Hip Hop annual mid-year concert is here! Putting on a high energy showcase of their weekly classes.
11:30am Box Office Open
1:30pm Doors Open
2:00pm Show Commences
4:30pm Show Concludes
Inline with new COVID-19 rules and restrictions, venue seating has been reconfigured as per new physical distancing requirements. This means all previously purchased tickets are no longer valid. New tickets will be issued prior to 3:00pm Friday 25 June and can be accessed via your Ticketmaster account, either online or the Ticketmaster App.
Please note, tickets will no longer be emailed directly to you as previously communicated. In the event you do not have a Ticketmaster account, you can collect your tickets at Box Office on Saturday from 11:30am. For further information, please read Ticketmaster Mobile Ticket.
Street Beatz Hip Hop Mid-Year Concert
Saturday 26 June at 2:00pm
Grab your tickets online at Ticketmaster.com.au or at WIN Stadium Box Office (Gate A) weekdays between 10:00am and 4:00pm.
Venues NSW, owner and operator of WIN Entertainment Centre, is committed to the safety, health and wellbeing of all guests. In accordance with Government health requirements, a COVID-19 Safety Plan has been developed and is continually updated depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time.
When attending the venue, remember:
- Stay home if you are unwell or display symptoms of COVID-19.
- As per NSW Health directive, you may not be permitted to attend this event if you:
- Have visited case locations listed on NSW Health website.
- Live or work in the City of Sydney, Waverley, Randwick, Canada Bay, Inner West, Bayside, and Woollahra local government areas, you cannot travel outside metropolitan Sydney for non-essential travel.
- Face masks are mandatory and must be worn at all times inside the venue unless you are eating and/or drinking. Face masks are available from venue staff on arrival.
- You must register your attendance at WIN Entertainment Centre by utilising the QR code on arrival. We strongly encourage all patrons to download the COVIDSafe App.
- Avoid movement around the venue and remain seated unless purchasing food and beverage or visiting bathroom amenities. You must remain seated while consuming food or beverages.
- Singing, chanting, and dancing is not permitted. Clapping is encouraged.
- Practice good hand hygiene. Hand sanitiser will be available in key locations throughout the venue including entry/exit points, bathrooms and concourses.
- Practice physical distancing with persons outside of your immediate group.
- As per NSW Health directive, if you have travelled outside of NSW, regularly check the list of COVID-19 venues of concern and follow the public health requirements for testing and self-isolation. Refer to the NSW Health website for details