Wellington Phoenix v Central Coast MarinersBuy Tickets
|On Sale Date||Monday 15 November 2021 at 5:30pm|
Join us for our first home game of the season as we take on the Central Coast Mariners at WIN Stadium in Wollongong on Saturday 27 November.
Open Air Boxes and premium hospitality are also available. Click here to enquire.
3:00pm Box Office Open
4:00pm Gates Open
5:05pm Kick Off
5:55pm Half Time (15 minutes)
6:10pm Second Half Commences
6:55pm Full Time
Please note, all times are approximate and subject to change.
All tickets will be issued via Ticketmaster as digital tickets. For further information, please read Ticketmaster Mobile Ticket.
Getting to the Venue
WIN Stadium's main entrances (Gates A, B and C) are located on Harbour Street in Wollongong, and is only 3 minutes walking distance of the City Centre, its shops and restaurants.
Fans attending events at WIN Stadium are advised that the precinct can be busy and congested.
Patrons are encouraged to;
- Leave plenty of travel time to arrive at the venue
- Consider public transport options
- Consider being dropped off
- Park legally and considerately
Patrons travelling to the venues on the Freeway, are encouraged to use the Masters Road exit to avoid congestion at Mount Ousley Road both into and out of Wollongong.
For public transport service information, or to plan your trip, visit here or call Transport Info on phone number 131 500.
Further information regarding getting to the venue can be found here.
Venues NSW, owner and operator of WIN Entertainment Centre, is committed to the safety, health and wellbeing of all guests. In accordance with Government health requirements, a COVID-19 Safety Plan has been developed and is continually updated depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time. Due to COVID-19 additional venue restrictions will apply:
- All patrons over 16 years of age must be fully vaccinated in respect to COVID-19. Proof of vaccination must be shown prior to entry
- People aged under 16 who are not fully vaccinated must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated member of their household
- Wash hands and sanitise regularly
- Stay home if you're feeling unwell
- No cloaking facilities are available. Do not bring bulky items
- Follow directions of venue staff
- All attendees agree to abide by the Public Health Order in place at the time. This may involve being required to wear a face mask to attend the event
- All attedees agree that they are aware of the current NSW Health advice in respect to exposure sites and travel restrictions