LAST UPDATED 6 JANUARY, 2022
Each patron entering agrees and accepts that they must adhere to the current NSW Health Order in relation to COVID-19 which will change from time to time.
In accordance with Government health requirements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following applies to patrons (including members, corporate guests, and general public) who either purchase or are allocated a ticket to enter WIN Entertainment Centre or WIN Stadium for an event (depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time):
- Each ticket transaction/redemption process will include the capture of the primary redeeming patron's contact details for tracing and tracking purposes;
- The primary redeemer will, through their completion of the ticket transaction/redemption process, be acknowledging that they understand the requirement to adhere to the COVID-19 health obligations at the time of the ticket redemption process;
- Each patron may be required from time to time to digitally check in via a QR Code system;
Further to the above, all working personnel entering WIN Entertainment Centre or WIN Stadium will be subject to the following:
- The requirement of each person to digitally check in via a QR code system; and
- The requirement to provide a declaration regarding certain matters relating to COVID-19;
- The requirement for each person to be fully vaccinated in respect to COVID-19 to enter the Entertainment Centre or Stadium
- The requirement for each person to provide proof of vaccination status upon entry
Any person coming to WIN Entertainment Centre or WIN Stadium either in a working capacity or in possession of an event ticket MUST NOT attend:
- if they are unwell
- if they have been diagnosed as having COVID-19;
All persons entering or intending to enter WIN Entertainment Centre or WIN Stadium are advised to:
- Avoid unnecessary contact (i.e. shaking hands, hugging, etc.);
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others where practical;
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Immediately notify a venue staff member if they begin to feel ill, or are developing any COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, core/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, runny nose, muscle pain, nausea/vomiting, diarrheal) whist on site - NOTE: if a person is suffering from or displaying any of these symptoms, WIN Entertainment Centre and WIN Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to or exclude that person from the Venue;
- As per the Public Health Orders at the time, you may be required to wear a face mask while attending the event.
As restrictions and guidelines change, the information on this page will be updated. Venues NSW recommends you check back to this page prior to your visit. If you have any questions or access requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
When attending the venue for a specific event, remember to check the event listing on the day to understand current COVIDSafe guidelines in place. Event listings can be found on the Event Calendar.