WEC Conditions of Entry
WIN Entertainment Centre Conditions of Entry
The following Conditions of Entry apply to all WIN Entertainment Centre events. These conditions should be considered in conjunction with those which appear on your event ticket.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into WIN Entertainment Centre:
- Glass or cans;
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be brought onto, or leave the venue;
- No Commercial Food to be brought into the venue;
- Flares/Fireworks, Laser pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Refuse entry of horns, trumpets, sirens, musical instruments or Vuvuzela type of noise making devices;
- Animals, including dogs and other pets;
- Any item, which as deemed by WIN Entertainment Centre, can cause public nuisance or offence to any user of the stadium;
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards and push bikes;
- Confetti or shredded paper;
- Cameras and recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods;
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance.
General Conditions / Right of Refusal
- Entry to the venue is subject to the holding of a valid ticket or pass.
- Venue Management reserves the right to undertake appropriate security inspections
- Security may undertake ‘pat down’ searches, failure to consent may result in refusal of entry
- No Pass Outs – entry is for the duration of the event.
- Unauthorised entry into restricted areas is prohibited – Fines and banning from the venue applies
- Refusal to comply with a reasonable authorised request or to leave an area or the venue may result in prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by WIN Entertainment Centre staff will be evicted from WIN Entertainment Centre.
- If patrons contravene any terms and conditions, they may have their ticket confiscated and / cancelled without refund or recompense.
- Patrons are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the WIN Entertainment Centre seating areas.
- Due to safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into WIN Entertainment Centre’s seating areas.
- Strollers may be placed in the venue’s stroller bays located in the foyers.
- WIN Entertainment Centre will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patrons personal property.
- Not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos.
- Smoking is not allowed in the venue.
- Video Surveillance is in use at this venue
- Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Customers viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- The removal of any rubbish, including cans and bottles for the recycled container scheme is prohibited.
WIN Entertainment Centre practices the responsible service of alcohol. All persons entering WIN Entertainment Centre are advised that:
- They are entering licenced premises;
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.