WIN Entertainment Centre COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
LAST UPDATED 6 DECEMBER, 2022
Each patron entering agrees and accepts that they must adhere to the current NSW Health Order in relation to COVID-19 which will change from time to time.
In accordance with Government health requirements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following applies to patrons (including members, corporate guests, and general public) who either purchase or are allocated a ticket to enter WIN Entertainment Centre for an event (depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time):
- All persons 16 years and over must be fully vaccinated in respect to COVID-19 to attend WIN Entertainment Centre;
- Any unvaccinated persons under the age of 16 may attend if they are accompanied by a member of their household who is fully vaccinated in respect to COVID-19;
- All vaccinated persons must provide proof of vaccination status upon entry;
- Each ticket transaction/repemption process will include the capture of the primary redeeming patron's contact details for tracing and tracking purposes;
- The primary redeemer will, through their completion of the ticket transaction/redemption process, be aknowledging that they understand the requirement to adhere to the COVID-19 health obligations at the time of the ticket redemption process;
- Each patron may be required from time to time to digitally check in via a QR Code ststem;
Further to the above, all working personnel entering WIN Entertainment Centre will be subject to the following:
- The requirement of each person to digitally check in via a QR code system;
- The requirement to provide a declaration regarding certain matters relating to COVID-19;
- The requirement to complete a Health Screening process which may include a temperature check, Should a person's temperature be recorded to be above 37.2 degrees Celsius, WIN Entertainment Centre reserves the right to refuse the person entry to the event.
Any person coming to WIN Entertainment Centre either in a working capacity or in possession of an event ticket MUST NOT attend:
- If they are unable to provide proof of vaccination staus in respect to COVID-19;
- if they are unwell
- if they have been diagnosed as having COVID-19; or
- if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or currently awaiting COVID-19 test results.
All persons entering or intending to enter WIN Entertainment Centre are advised to:
- Avoid unnecessary contact (i.e. shaking hands, hugging, etc.);
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others where practical;
- Fitted face coverings must be worn whilst indoors (unless eating or drinking);
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Immediately notify a cenue staff member if they begin to feel ill, or are developing any COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, core/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loff of smell/taste, runny nose, muscle pain, nausea/vomiting, diarrea) whist on site - NOTE: if a person is suffering from or displaying any of these symptoms, WIn Entertainment Centre reserves the right to refuse entry to or exclude that person from the Venue;
- Immediately notify a venue staff member if they live in or have travelled from a known COVID-19 hotspot - NOTE: Venue staff will be conducting random identification checks as a means of preventing entry to the Venue by such persons
- As per the Public Health Orders at the time, you may be required to wear a face mask while attending the event.