WIN Entertainment Centre COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
LAST UPDATED 25 FEBRUARY, 2022
Each patron entering agrees and accepts that they must adhere to the current NSW Health Order in relation to COVID-19 which will change from time to time.
In accordance with Government health requirements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following applies to patrons (including members, corporate guests, and general public) who either purchase or are allocated a ticket to enter WIN Entertainment Centre for an event (depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time):
- Face masks are strongly encouraged in all indoor areas for all guests over the age of 12 years, unless consuming food or beverage or medically exempt.
- Each ticket transaction/redemption process will include the capture of the primary redeeming patron's contact details for tracing and tracking purposes;
- The primary redeemer will, through their completion of the ticket transaction/redemption process, be acknowledging that they understand the requirement to adhere to the COVID-19 health obligations at the time of the ticket redemption process;
- Each patron may be required from time to time to digitally check in via a QR Code system;
Further to the above, all working personnel entering WIN Entertainment Centre will be subject to the following:
- The requirement of each person to digitally check in via a QR code system; and
- The requirement to provide a declaration regarding certain matters relating to COVID-19;
- The requirement for each person to be fully vaccinated in respect to COVID-19 to enter the Entertainment Centre
- The requirement for each person to provide proof of vaccination status upon entry
Any person coming to WIN Entertainment Centre either in a working capacity or in possession of an event ticket MUST NOT attend:
- if they are unwell
- if they have been diagnosed as having COVID-19;
All persons entering or intending to enter WIN Entertainment Centre are advised to:
- Avoid unnecessary contact (i.e. shaking hands, hugging, etc.);
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others where practical;
- Practice good hand hygiene
- Immediately notify a venue staff member if they begin to feel ill, or are developing any COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, core/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, runny nose, muscle pain, nausea/vomiting, diarrheal) whist on site - NOTE: if a person is suffering from or displaying any of these symptoms, WIN Entertainment Centre reserves the right to refuse entry to or exclude that person from the Venue;
- As per the Public Health Orders at the time, you may be required to wear a face mask while attending the event.