WIN Entertainment Centre COVID-19 Conditions of Entry
LAST UPDATED 22 JANUARY 2021
Each patron entering agrees and accepts that they must adhere to the current NSW Health Order in relation to COVID-19 which will change from time to time.
In accordance with Government health requirements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following applies to patrons (including members, corporate guests and general public) who either purchase or are allocated a ticket to enter WIN Entertainment Centre for the event (depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time):
- Each ticket transaction / redemption process will include the capture of the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes;
- The primary redeemer will, through their completion of the ticket transaction / redemption process, be acknowledging that they understand the requirement to adhere to the COVID-19 health obligations at the time of the ticket redemption process.
- Each patron may be required from time to time to digitally check in via a QR Code system from time to time
Further to the above, all working personnel entering WIN Entertainment Centre will be subject to the following:
- The requirement for each person to provide a name, mobile phone number and / or email address to be used for COVID-19 tracking and follow up purposes only; and
- The requirement to provide a declaration regarding certain matters relating to COVID-19.
- The requirement to complete a Health Screening process which may include a temperature check. Should a persons temperature be recorded to be above 37.2 degrees Celsius, then WIN Entertainment Centre reserves the right to refuse the person entry to the event.
Any person coming to WIN Entertainment Centre either in a working capacity or in possession of an event ticket MUST NOT attend:
- if they are unwell;
- if they have been diagnosed as having COVID-19; or
- if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or currently awaiting COVID-19 test results.
All persons entering or intending to enter WIN Entertainment Centre are advised to:
- Avoid unnecessary contact (i.e. shaking hands, hugging, etc.);
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others where practical;
- Practice good hand hygiene;
- Immediately notify an Entertainment Centre contact if they begin to feel ill, or are developing any COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, runny nose, muscle pain, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea) whilst on site – Note: if a person is suffering from or displaying any of these symptoms, the Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to or exclude that person from the venue;
- Immediately notify an Entertainment Centre contact if they live in or have travelled from a known COVID-19 hotspot – Note: the Entertainment Centre will be conducting random identification checks as a means of preventing entry to the venue by such persons.
- Remain seated whilst consuming alcohol
- As per Public Health Orders at the time, you may be required to wear a face mask whilst attending the event