WIN Stadium Conditions of Entry
WIN Stadium Conditions of Entry
The following Conditions of Entry apply to all WIN Stadium patrons. These conditions should be considered in conjunction with conditions of entry that may apply to a particular event and the ticketing agent’s terms and conditions of ticket sale; and/or specific conditions of sports governing bodies. Each of these conditions may include additional terms to those set out in these Conditions of Entry.
As well as our standard conditions, we now have some new measures in place to look after everyone’s health as regulations are eased and public events are hosted again.
Each patron entering agrees and accepts that they must adhere to the current NSW Health Order in relation to COVID-19 which will change from time to time.
In accordance with Government health requirements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following applies to patrons (including members, corporate guests and general public) who either purchase or are allocated a ticket to enter WIN Stadium for the event (depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time):
- Each ticket transaction / redemption process will include the capture of the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes;
- The primary redeemer will, through their completion of the ticket transaction / redemption process, be acknowledging that they understand the requirement to adhere to the COVID-19 health obligations at the time of the ticket redemption process.
- Each patron may be required from time to time to digitally check in via a QR Code system from time to time
- Face masks must be worn at all times throughout the venue unless consuming food and beverage. Children 12 years and under are exempt from wearing face masks but are encouraged to wear masks where practicable.
In line with the current advice from NSW Health, patrons who reside or have visited any identified hot spots are not permitted to attend this event. These hot spots currently include the Sydney suburbs of Auburn, Belmore, Berala, Birrong, Lidcombe North, Mt Druitt, Potts Hill, Regents Park, Rockwood and Rooty Hill, plus the Greater Brisbane Area. Click here to check whether you have been to an affected venue, and ensure you follow directive from NSW Health.
Further to the above, all working personnel entering WIN Stadium will be subject to the following:
- The requirement for each person to provide a name, mobile phone number and / or email address to be used for COVID-19 tracking and follow up purposes only; and
- The requirement to provide a declaration regarding certain matters relating to COVID-19.
- The requirement to complete a Health Screening process which may include a temperature check. Should a persons temperature be recorded to be above 37.2 degrees Celsius, then WIN Stadium reserves the right to refuse the person entry to the event.
Any person coming to the Stadium, either in a working capacity or in possession of an event ticket MUST NOT attend:
- if they are unwell;
- if they have been diagnosed as having COVID-19; or
- if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or currently awaiting COVID-19 test results.
All persons entering or intending to enter WIN Stadium are advised to:
- Avoid unnecessary contact (i.e. shaking hands, hugging, etc.);
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others where practical;
- Practice good hand hygiene;
- Immediately notify a Stadium contact if they begin to feel ill, or are developing any COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, runny nose, muscle pain, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea) whilst on site – Note: if a person is suffering from or displaying any of these symptoms, the Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to or exclude that person from the venue.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following restricted/prohibited items are not permitted into WIN Stadium:
- Any Items which, in the opinion of management, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person.
- Glass, drink bottles or cans;
- Eskies, containers and bags larger than 30cm x 40cm.
- Spray cans and aerosols;
- Umbrellas are permitted in the Stadium but must not be opened or raised in the seating areas or concourses at any time.
- Portable chairs and oversized objects;
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be brought onto, or leave the venue;
- No commercial food to be brought into the venue;
- Flares/Fireworks, explosives or laser pointers;
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Refuse entry of horns, trumpets, sirens, musical instruments or vuvuzela type of noise-making devices;
- Animals, including dogs and other pets (exception for certified service animals);
- Scooters, roller skates, skateboards, hoverboards or push bikes;
- Confetti, glitter or shredded paper;
- Cameras and recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods, selfie sticks, drones, go-pros and oversized lenses.
- Mobile Phones are permitted inside WIN Stadium, provided they are used only for personal and private use (I.e. Excluding the recording of transmission of an event for commercial purposes);
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause a public nuisance. Specific conditions may apply for some events regarding the entry of flagpoles, flags and banners.
General Conditions / Right of Refusal
We do permit one factory sealed PET bottle, under 600mL and non-alcoholic
- Entry to the venue is subject to the holding of a valid ticket or pass. Any person who purchases an event ticket from an unauthorised source or from a ticket scalper may be refused entry.
- WIN Stadium reserves the right to undertake appropriate security inspections of all persons entering WIN Stadium, including the inspection/search of any belongings, bags and packages (regardless of size), metal detector wanding and pat-down searches. Persons refusing to undergo such security processes will be refused entry to the Stadium.
- Pass-outs for re-entry to WIN Stadium will not be issued, unless permitted further to any Specific Conditions or Event Conditions.
- Unauthorized entry onto playing field and restricted areas is prohibited – Fines and banning from the venue apply.
- A patron must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry or whilst inside the Venue. WIN Stadium will respect cultural differences and medical conditions, but reserve the right to either refuse entry or remove anyone who conceals their identity intently.
- Refusal to comply with a reasonable authorised request to leave an area or the venue may result in prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by WIN Stadium staff will be evicted from WIN Stadium.
- If patrons contravene any terms and conditions, they may be removed from the Venue and have their ticket confiscated and / cancelled without refund or recompense. Patrons are not permitted to throw any objects around or within the WIN Stadium seating areas.
- Due to safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into WIN Stadium. strollers may be cloaked in designated areas of the Stadium.
- Due to safety concerns, the collection/removal of cans/bottles from the venue is prohibited.
- WIN Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the venue (including e-cigarettes and vapes), and is only permissible in designated smoking areas outside the venue, at least 14m from entry/exit points & windows.
- Video Surveillance is in use at this venue.
- Some sporting and other activities are dangerous. Customers viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Patrons must be appropriately clothed for public space and must wear Shoes at all times.
- Not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage or logos.
- Persons wearing ‘Colours’ or ‘Insignia’ on any clothing or other item identifying them as belonging to Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs (OMCGs) or other groups as designated by the NSW Police Force are prohibited from entering WIN Stadium
WIN Stadium practices the responsible service of alcohol. All persons entering WIN Stadium are advised that:
- They are entering licenced premises;
- Intoxicated persons will not be permitted to enter;
- Persons in possession of liquor will not be permitted to enter;
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing liquor from entering;
- Intoxicated persons will be removed from the premises;
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume liquor;
- It is an offence to purchase liquor for (or supply liquor to) minors;
- Persons supplying liquor to minors will be reported to the Police and penalties apply under the Liquor Act 2007.
WIN Stadium reserves the right to update, modify or change these conditions of entry from time to time. Any changes will be posted and available at wsec.com.au and may be available at entry points. The Event conditions, Ticket Conditions or Special conditions may be updated, modified or changed at any time, any such changes will be posted and available at the applicable website.